Easter Bark Popcorn– Popped popcorn, almond bark and candy chocolate pieces make up this delicious treat.
Since Easter is a only nine days away I figured now is the time to share an Easter treat that I made. I love a good popcorn snack and one of my favorites to make is this one during Christmas.
Easter candy is so pretty and I knew it would be fun to make an Easter snack with popcorn and all the pastel chocolate candy that’s out right now. I couldn’t resist sprinkling on some sprinkles, either!
Easter Bark Popcorn is about the easiest thing to make and can be made however you like it. Throw in your favorite candy or use milk chocolate flavored almond bark. Switch it up however you prefer…you can’t go wrong.I used my air popcorn popper to make this but you can also pop bags of plain microwaveable popcorn. Layer a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper and toss all the popcorn on top of the paper you’re using.
Melt the almond bark and drizzle with candy and sprinkles allow to sit out in room temperature until it all dries and that’s how easy this Easter Bark Popcorn is.
- Approximately 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 4 squares of white almond bark )more or less depending on how much popcorn you're making)
- Candy coated chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Place popped popcorn on paper
- Drizzle white almond bark over the top
- Sprinkle with candy and sprinkles
- Allow to dry for at least an hour before breaking into pieces.
The solid Easter eggs and Easter bunnies I made by pouring melted white chocolate into plastic Easter molds and then placed in the refrigerator until hardened up.