Strawberry Fluff Salad- a light and fluffy jello salad with marshmallows and fresh strawberries. The combination of pudding, whipped topping and marshmallows- of course this is going to be smooth and fluffy.
What do you need to make strawberry fluff salad
6 oz. Strawberry Jell-0
4.6 oz cook and serve vanilla pudding -Not Instant
16 oz. Container of Whipped Topping
Marshmallows- these are optional- I recommend them but if you don't like them then feel free to leave them out.
Can this strawberry salad be made in advance
This needs a refrigeration time of four hours so everything can set up. However, I don't recommend making it more than about 8 hours to one day in advance. After every four hours of chill time, give it a stir and cover with plastic wrap and place back in the refrigerator. There will be some juice from the fresh strawberries that will need to be stirred back into the jello/pudding mixture.
Any Special Equipment needed
This recipe uses standard kitchen items. Saucepan, large bowl, spatula, whisk and hand mixer.
Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 4.6 ounces cook and serve vanilla pudding not instant
- 6 onces box of strawberry jello
- 3 cups water
- 16 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 3 cups minature marshmallows
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In a saucepan whisk together the pudding mix, jello mix and water.
- Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into a large (heatproof) mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened which is about 4-6 hours.
- Once mixture has thickened, mix with a mixer until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping, strawberries and marshmallows.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
If you like Strawberry Fluff Salad then here's some more recipes you may like
Want more strawberry recipes: