Valentine’s Day. Do you love it or hate it? I’m indifferent, I think. If I HAD to choose though, I suppose I would say I love it. Although, I have a pretty cute valentine to spend it with so that helps! Last year I received a bottle of perfume and a box of chocolates. The chocolates are long gone but I still have the perfume. 🙂 We don’t make a big deal out of Valentine’s Day but I do try to make us a nice dinner and a sweet treat to eat.
When I made this snack mix at Christmas I knew it would be making an appearance again for Valentine’s Day by using the pink and red M&M’s candy. This sweet party snack is super quick to make and sooo yummy to eat. I promise.
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup m&ms
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup peanut m&ms
- 8 ounces white almond bark
- Measure and mix the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Melt the almond bark for 30 seconds, stir and continue this process until it's completely melted.
- Immediately pour over the mix to coat.
- Transfer the mix onto wax paper to cool. After it's cooled break apart and place in a covered container to store.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with various candy and peanuts.