Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies-An oatmeal cookie filled with dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
This blog post was originally shared at Living Better Together.
We are well into cookie season aren’t we?!? I have upcoming cookie recipes to share but I figured it was time to share this recipe on my blog before it got buried away.
Cookies are one of my very favorite things to make and I was craving oatmeal cookies the other day and decided to make these. I, of course, couldn’t leave them alone. I had to throw in some yummy white chocolate morsels and dried cranberries.
These cookies are great for all the upcoming holidays. Oatmeal cookies are yummy by themselves but the addition of the white chocolate and dried cranberries makes them even better. I hope you give these a try. They are great to wrap up and take on a busy day of holiday shopping. Here’s the recipe and I hope you check out some more of my recipes that are on my blog.
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups regular or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour.
- Stir in oats, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons or tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Or drop dough using a cookie scoop or 1/4-cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 8 minutes for spoon-size portions (bake about 12 minutes for cookie-scoop or 1/4-cup portions) or until edges are light brown and centers appear set.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
Check out these other cookies: