Hey, everyone! Today I am sharing my current favorite moisturizers. Seeing that it has been a very cold winter we have been using our furnace and fire place much more than we did last winter and I am *almost* always cold nevertheless. For instance, at this very moment I have a heater fan right next to me. A blanket on my lap and I am sitting on a heating pad all in attempts to keep warm. One may think that I would have very dry skin for as much as I expose myself to direct heat, and while my skin has been a little on the dry side it actually is not that bad. However, I moisturize my skin very, very often. I use certain products during different times of the day and I feel that it helps to keep my skin from drying out.
1. Jergens Shea Butter Lotion is what I usually use after a shower. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and absorbs quickly which is something I look for in a lotion.
2. Amber Blush body spray is my newest product. I haven't bought a body spray from Bath and Body Works in a long time because I was kind of sick of the same scents. Now it seems they have several new scents that are worth trying. I actually had several picked out and narrowed it down to this one. In my opinion it's a lighter version of the Sensual Amber scent but with a little sweet and fruity added in. Not too much sweet and fruity though.
3. True Blue Spa super softening lotion is AHA-MAZING! This lotion does cost more upfront but it lasts a long time and it only takes a little bit of product to moisturize your hands. I use this at night before I go to bed and my hands always look and feel better in the morning.
4. True Blue Spa Shea Hand Cream is a lotion that I have two of. I keep one in my purse and the other in the kitchen. I wash dishes a lot and I try to remember to moisturize throughout the day after I have washed dishes or my hands. This lotion is not has thick as the previous one because it doesn't have the paraffin. However, it does have the Shea butter which I tend to gravitate towards products that do.
5. Vaseline Original Lip Thearapy is so little and cute! It's a baby version of the Vaseline petroleum jelly. I apply this several times throughout the day and definitely before bedtime. I also try to remember to wear some before I walk my dog since it's been so cold and windy. I have to wear some kind of lip product ALL THE TIME. It's a habit, My lip product collection is far from scant, especially cosmetic types, but this has been my "go to" for when I need a lip moisturizer.
I would love to know about your favorite moisturizers. Leave me a comment to let me know!