No Bake Peanut Butter Bars-Powdered sugar, melted butter and graham cracker crumbs all combined together with a chocolate layer poured over the top.
Today's recipe is for our monthly Peanut Butter Bash group. It's a group of bloggers who share a monthly recipe that includes peanut butter and a "special" ingredient. This month's special ingredient is graham crackers. Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post and click over to check out some of the recipes that are being shared.
You guys....these no bake peanut butter bars are AMAZING! I've been making these for years and everyone loves them! As long as you love peanut butter and chocolate then you will love these. These bars are quick to make and don't require heating the oven. Double win!!
Make sure to share these with everyone you know, but save some for yourself. Which reminds me, I have one of these tucked away in the fridge! YES!!!! Be right back, gotta go to the kitchen!
Okay, I am back and enjoying one of these peanut butter bars. So. Good! 🙂
If you're interested in joining out Peanut Butter Bash group click here. We'd love to have you!
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy or smooth
- 1 cup chocolate chips I use semi-sweet
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Spread the mixture in a lightly greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While the peanut butter layer is chilling, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, in a microwave.
- Spread the chocolate over the peanut butter.
- Cut the bars into squares, but leave them in the pan. Return them to refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: about 2 dozen squares.
Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat as well as any leftovers.