This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
S’mores on the Grill- A quick and easy way to enjoy s’mores without the need of a campfire.
I love S’mores…Like, reaalllyyy love them! The warm marshmallow and melting chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers, what’s not to love?!?! What’s even better is that you don’t always need a campfire to enjoy s’mores. I’m going to show you how to make them using your grill and s’mores are going to quickly become your favorite weeknight dessert.
Last weekend we went home for Mother’s Day and one morning I had to go to Wal Mart and I saw the display for S’mores. Instantly I knew we needed to have s’mores for dessert since we were going to be grilling out and so I bought what we needed and then plenty more. After the meat was done cooking on the grill and it was still hot I placed the foil packets of s’mores on the top rack. I closed the lid and all it took was a minute or so until our s’mores were ready to eat.
Depending on how hot your grill is you may need more or less time. However, it really shouldn’t take very long so be ready to remove them and place on a platter to cool. The chocolate doesn’t take long to soften and eventually melt.
I hope you have lots of opportunities to enjoy S’mores this summer and maybe host a S’mores party…..or several!! 😉
What’s your favorite way to enjoy s’mores? I’d love to know so please leave me a comment.
S'mores on the grill
- 6 pack Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- Package of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- Box of Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- The amount of graham crackers Hershey's chocolate and marshmallows will depend on how many S'mores you need to make.
- Aluminum Foil
- Hot grill
- Tear a small piece of aluminum foil from package. Tear a piece slightly bigger than half a graham cracker square.
- Place a graham cracer square in center of foil.
- Top with half a chocolate bar and a marshmallow
- Place other half of graham cracker on the top and wrap in foil
- Place on top rack of warm grill and close lid
- Allow to sit for about one minute
- Remove from grill and allow to cool before opening from foil