Broccoli Pasta Salad | Crunchy broccoli and peppers with tart cranberries and chewy pasta. It is SO GOOD!
In April of 2012 Jason and I visited our friends in Louisville. Who are ironically 10 minutes away from us now. Anyways, back in April of 2012 we fell in love with Louisville and had hopes of living here. Isn’t life funny how things work out?!? Okay, back to the broccoli pasta salad. While we were visiting, Kristen made this salad for dinner one night and I am surprised I didn’t sneak the leftovers back to Illinois with me because it is so delicious!
I thought about making this salad several times but never did. It wasn’t until we actually moved here in March that I had this salad again. Also made by Kristen. However, this time I made sure to get the recipe.
Broccoli pasta salad is a great side item for any of your summer cookouts. I have already made this salad twice this month and I am not tired of it, yet! I’m not sure it’s possible for me to ever grow tired of this dish. All the different flavors and textures combine together so beautifully to create a pasta dish that you will want to keep making over and over again.
Here is another delicious pasta salad recipe you should try!
If you want to purchase the ranch dressing you can get it here.
Comment below and let me know if this is the best broccoli pasta salad you have ever tried!
Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Approximately 7 sweet mini peppers orange,yellow and red
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups cooked bow-tie pasta approximately 1/2 of a 12oz box, dried
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup of Three Cheese Ranch Dressing...
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slivered almonds optional
- Cook pasta until Al dente and rinse in warm water
- Dice peppers
- Chop broccoli
- Add peppers, broccoli,cranberries and pasta
- Pour dressing over ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours
- More dressing may need to be poured over before serving
You can buy the dressing here.. https://amzn.to/3mHxZPu