Butterfinger Pie- Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust with creamy butterfinger filling, whipped topping and crushed butterfingers.
Butterfinger Pie is sure to be a hit with your family and friends and it's an easy no-bake recipe. I've made this several times this year and it always goes over really well. It almost looks too pretty to eat which is why it's great for your next get together. If you plan to travel with any pie or dessert, I highly recommend using a pie carrier. You will be so glad you did. No more smashed pies in the car! Not that I would know from experience or anything!
What's in it
- Chocolate Pie Crust (I use a store bought)
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping (2 8oz or one 16oz. container)
- Peanut Butter
- Butterfinger Candy Bars (I give mine a rough chop on a cutting board with a knife)
This pie is going to need time to chill in the refrigerator so plan ahead. I recommend at least four hours but overnight is best. If making this a day ahead then I recommend adding the final whipped topping layer and crushed butterfingers on top after it has chilled in the refrigerator.
How to Make the pie
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and peanut butter until smooth
- Fold in one 8oz. container of whipped topping and candy bars
- Top with remaining whipped topping and candy bars
This pie will stay good if kept in the refrigerator, covered for up to two days, but I doubt it will last that long. This recipe calls for a chocolate crust, but you can also use a graham cracker crust or a pastry crust.
- 1 Chocolate cookie pie crust
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 8oz containers whipped topping
- 2 cups chopped butterfingers
- If any baking instructions needed for pie crust follow those at this time and allow for chill time
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold in one container of whipped topping and 1 ½ cups chopped butterfingers
- Spread mixture in pie crust
- Top with ½ container of whipped topping and remaining butterfinger pieces.
- Cover loosely and keep in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight
Looking for more peanut butter recipes? I've got a peanut butter pie recipe that is for the true peanut butter lover.
Let me know if you make this recipe. I love to read comments or you can tag me on social media.