S'mores Cups-all your favorite s'mores ingredients but in bite size pieces and without the camp fire.
I'm sure I've made it known before, but I love s'mores. If there is s'mores dessert around I am going for that before anything else.
S'mores Cups was something I made for a few get togethers a really long time ago. Like, when Jason and I had only been married a year or two.We will be married for 9 years in December. Recently, something reminded me of them and I made them for a recent get together we went to. They were a hit!
Make a batch of these for your next party and everyone will love them and there's no need for a campfire!
I did use this tool because it fits in the mini muffin pan and packs the graham cracker crumbs into a nice shape. This small scoop helps to get the nice amount of crumbs into the pan.
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 4 bars milk chocolate candy divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Using a small scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of mini muffin pan.
- Using the tart shaper press crumbs into pan.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
- Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles.
- Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using kitchen shears. (dip shears in cold water and they cut into the marshmallow easier)
- Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup.
- Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove cups from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy bars and place in small bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1 ½ minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate.
- Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set
Leave a Reply