Creamsicle fruit dip-Orange juice, whipped topping and vanilla pudding all mixed together to give you a delicious cold and creamy fruit dip.
This creamsicle fruit dip tastes so much like creamsicle ice cream but in a dip form that you can enjoy with all your favorite fruit. I hope your summer this far is awesome! Hopefully you’ve spent some time by the pool and have enjoyed plenty of ice cream, sno cones, frozen yogurt…orrr all three. I won’t judge! 🙂
Since it has gotten hot outside I crave ice cream ALL. DAY. LONG! One of my favorite ice cream flavors when I was a kid was creamsicle (I never want to spell that correctly) I loved the orange and vanilla combo. My grandpa would surprise me with gallon size containers of it.
I recently had a creamsicle custard cone during our trip back home for Mother’s Day. While enjoying that deliciousness I remembered that a very long time ago I had made a creamsicle fruit dip and LOVED IT!
As a result of the “forgotten” creamsicle fruit dip I figured it was time to make some again to enjoy it with all the fresh strawberries and blueberries that are in our fridge. This dip is perfect for when you are craving something cold and it tastes just like a creamsicle.
Creamsicle Fruit Dip
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 6 ounce container of frozen (concentrated) orange juice, slightly thawed
- 1 3.4 ounce small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Mix the whipped topping, vanilla pudding mix, and orange juice together until well combined. If needed add a little water to make it to the desired consistency.consistency. Refrigerate two hours before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.