Toasted Croissant with egg, ham and cheese all sandwiched together for hot breakfast sandwiches that can be frozen and reheated.
You can skip the morning drive thru run with these breakfast sandwiches in the freezer. We love having these in our freezer for a quick grab and go breakfast. They're easy to make, versatile and freezer friendly. You will need croissants from the bakery, eggs, deli ham and swiss cheese. Because these are versatile you can use your favorite meat and cheese combo. In addition to swiss cheese we sometimes use provolone or white american. A pound of ham is enough for 12 breakfast sandwiches with some leftover for a lunch sandwich.
Wrap cooled sandwiches plastic and keep them in a freezer safe bag in the freezer. To reheat sandwiches wrap in a paper towel and microwave for a minute to a minute and thirty seconds. Because I know many of you are looking for a way to use less plastic I found these eco friendly sandwich wraps.
Having a freezer with a hot breakfast ready to go will help make your busy mornings a little less hectic and give you a good breakfast to get your day off to a good start.
- 1 package bakery croissants
- 1 package deli ham
- 1 package your favorite cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- Slice, butter and toast the insides of the croissant by using a skillet.
- Warm ham in the skillet for a few seconds and lay on bottom pice of croissant
- Cook eggs in a skillet until cooked all the way through, place cheese on top of egg and place egg and cheese on top of ham and place top croissant on top of the egg/cheese.
- Allow sandwiches to cool snd then wrap in plastic wrap and place in a freezer safe bag.
Let me know if you make these or any of the other recipes on my blog. I love comments and I'm on social media.