Slow Cooker Country Ribs- These ribs cook all day in the slow cooker with ranch seasoning and a homemade bbq style sauce poured over the top. This is a great weeknight meal that you'll want to make again and again.
Ingredients for country ribs:
2 pounds of country style ribs
Ranch seasoning packet -I buy the shaker bottle since I like to use ranch seasoning pretty often to cook with.
Detailed recipe information is on the recipe card.
Place ribs in slow cooker and sprinkle ranch seasoning over the top. Combine sauce ingredients and pour over the top.
What to serve with Slow Cooker Country Ribs:
I like to have mashed potatoes, and a vegetable like green beans. A salad and hash brown casserole are good choices too.
2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce can be used in place of the sauce recipe.
Slow Cooker Country Ribs
- 1 slow cooker
- 2 lbs Country Style Ribs Boneless is what I prefer but sometimes I can only find bone-in.
- 1 oz Seasoning ranch packet I use 2 Tbsp since I buy the shaker bottle
- 1½ cups Ketchup
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1½ Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp pepper
- pinch of salt
- Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray.
- Place ribs in bottom of slow cooker
- Sprinkle ranch on top
- Combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Pour sauce over ribs and make sure they're evenly covered.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6-hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
Leave a Reply