Sheet Pan Pancakes-Your favorite breakfast made in one sheet pan and baked in the oven. These pancased are thick and fluffy and all are ready at the same time!
We love pancakes in our house and this has become my new way of fixing them, especially on a weeknight when you're having breakfast for dinner. This large pancake is a time saver for busy mornings too.
Ingredients for sheet pan pancakes:
I have picky eaters so I leave most of the batter plain and add some blueberries to a small section. However, here are some ideas for different topping choices.
Butter and Maple Syrup, of course!
Using the blender add the eggs, milk and vanilla, flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and 4 tablespoons of butter. Blend just until combined and pour into prepared pan and bake until top is golden brown.
More Breakfast Recipes:
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 1 half sheet pan
- 2½ Cups Whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2¾ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 TBSP Butter, melted and divided
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a blender, add the milk, eggs and vanilla. Pulsa to mix. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and blend about 25 seconds. Pour in half the melted butter and blend a few times to combine.
- Spread two tablespoons of butter on the pan and use a brush to spread all around and into the corners. Pour the batter on the pan and sprinkle with any toppings you are using or leave plain.
- Bake until the top is golden brown-about 20 minutes.
- Pour the remaining two tablespoons of butter over the top of the pancake.
- Cut into squares and serve with maple syrup and your favorite toppings.
Reheating sheet pan pancakes:
Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to three days or in a freezer bag in the freezer for two months. Allow to thaw in the refrigerator the day before planning on using and reheat in the microwave for twenty seconds.