Rudolph Rice Krispie Treats- These easy, no-bake treats are simple, festive and fun to make.
Before Halloween I bought a big box of these that were wrapped in spooky, glow in the dark wrappers and we still had a ton leftover so I figured I would turn them into Rudolph Rice krispie treats for a fun Christmas treat.
What do I need
- Miniature Rice Krispie Treats
- Wilton Chocolate Candy melts
- Cinnamon Red Hots
- Pretzels- broken into pieces
- Edible Candy Eyes
How to make Rudolph Rice Krispie Treats
I followed the directions on the package for the candy melts and used half a package for ten treats with some melted chocolate leftover. Place all your toppings in a bowl so they will be available once the chocolate is melted. Unwrap the rice krispie treats and dip one side in the chocolate and place on a wire rack or baking sheet and top with the antlers, nose and eyes and allow to dry. After one side has been dipped in the chocolate, lightly shake the treat to shake off any excess. Allow 45 minutes for dry time and they're ready to go. Stir the chocolate frequently to help it stay smooth.
Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 Miniature Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 package of candy melts light cocoa
- 1 package cinnamon red hots
- several broken pretzels
- 1 package of edible eyes
- Follow directions on package of candy melts for melting, stir often
- Open all packages and have everything available
- Dip one side in the chocolate and gently shake back and forth to knock off excess
- Top with antlers, noses and eyes
- Allow about 45 minutes of dry time.
How long will they last
These are best eaten the same day they are made. Since the rice krispie treats will be out of the wrapper they will dry out pretty easily.
More Christmas Recipes